Daily maintenance of stepper motor
Stepper motor is an open-loop control motor that converts electric pulse signal into angular displacement or line displacement. It is the main actuator in modern digital program control system. It is widely used, so you know maintenance of the stepper motor? Here is a brief explanation of the daily maintenance guide for the stepping motor.
1. When removing the motor, the rotor can be taken out from the extended end or the non-extended end.
2. The use of the environment should be kept dry, the surface of the motor should be kept clean, the air inlet should not be hindered by dust, fiber and so on.
3. When the thermal protection of the motor continuously occurs, it should be ascertained that the fault is from the motor or the overload or the setting value of the protection device is too low, and the fault can be put into operation.
4. When the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. When replacing the winding, you must write down the form, size and number of turns of the original winding, wire gauge, etc. When these data are lost, you should ask the manufacturer to change the original design winding, often make the motor one or more of the performance is deteriorating or even unusable.
ECON TECH provides perfect and stable performance stepper drive for stepper motors,also above tips are useful for hybrid servo motor too.